Annapurna circuit trek is an incredible journey. outstanding high mountain passes, Buddhist temples, and at every side a different view of the Annapurna summits.
An acclimatisation day is taken to prepare for the highest point of the trek thorong lha 5416m. From there you progressively descend along the way until you reach Jomsom.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in 4 star hotel.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All domestic flight tickets and airport tax for Everest region and Jomsom only.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trekking stick.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge.
- Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.